Last week airline Allegiant (NASDAQ: ALGT) announced new, nonstop jet service on five new Florida routes, including one route each to Punta Gorda and Orlando and three to Tampa Bay.
To promote the new change in service, the airline is offering introductory one-way fares as low as $49. Allegiant has long been known for its affordable and convenient travel deals.
“We are thrilled to offer more convenient, low-cost vacation options to more communities,” said Andrew C. Levy, Allegiant Travel Company president and COO.
“Allegiant is committed to providing our customers the opportunity to save money on their vacations by offering the lowest possible fares and nonstop travel service to world-class vacation destinations.”
New Allegiant routes to Florida travel destinations include:
Nonstop service to St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport (PIE) from:
• Belleville, Illinois – begins Nov. 19, 2014 with fares as low as $75*
• Bloomington, Illinois – begins Nov. 21, 2014 with fares as low as $76*
• Concord, North Carolina – begins Nov. 13, 2014 with fares as low as $49*
Nonstop service to Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) from:
• Peoria, Illinois – begins Nov. 14, 2014 with fares as low as $76*
Nonstop service to Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) from:
• Huntington, West Virginia – begins Nov. 20, 2014 with fares as low as $77*
The company indicated that tickets for all routes are now available, and to findthe best flight days and times with the lowest available fares, travelers should go online to the company web site at Allegiant.com.
More than an airline, Allegiant Travel Company encourages travelers to book air, hotel, car and even activity and attraction reservations together to take advantage of everyday low fares and maximize their savings.